Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Introduction due on September 1

I am a senior and a Math major.
I have taken 371, 315, 316, 347, 410, 411, 352, and 425.
I have one more math elective left, and this one sounded fun and interesting.
I have quite a bit of programming experience with MATLAB, and then a little bit of experience using Maple and Mathematica. I would be fairly comfortable using these to do homework.
I really like Dr. Doud. I had him for Math 190. He was very good at clearly explaining concepts and finding ways to unravel abstract concepts. Also, I had Dr. Lawlor for 315, and I could really tell that he had put a lot of time and effort into developing multiple ways of explaining difficult, abstract topics. That really impressed me.
I am planning on pursuing a career in medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment